COVID-19: Important safety notice
Important information related to the safe organization and execution of the symposium
Organizing Committee | July 2020
The organizing committee is committed to organize and physically executing the symposium in a safe and manner and to ensure the safety of all speakers, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff members.
Please carefully read this information regarding the actions we are taking:
We are 100% committed to ensuring everyone’s safety during the 3rd Swiss Symposium in Point-of-Care diagnostic symposium and are following the current government guidelines (https://foph-coronavirus.ch/) to ensure everyone is safe.
- Conference meeting theater where session is held is large enough to allow attendees to keep at least 1.5m social distances between individual seating.
- In the exhibition hall, the individual exhibitors are separated by at least 1.5m or more.
- Before the symposium the venue staff members thoroughly clean the tables, chairs, and conference-related equipment using appropriate germicidal cleaner solution.
- All participants will receive face mask and any other required PPE (personal protective equipment).
- The organizing committee strongly urges attendees to wear face masks throughout the symposium.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and we ask attendees to use them.
- During the coffee break and lunch, physical distancing, and queues with spacing will be established when approaching food and beverage distribution points.
- To support government tracing policies, all attendees, speakers, and sponsors have to provide full name, address and phone number.
- The committee could establish any other required procedures to improve safety during the symposium.
The Symposium organizing committee is in favor of a physical symposium as it permits scientific exchange, networking, collaboration and partnering opportunities not possible with online alternative. However, we are committed to safely executing the symposium in compliance with the “Ordinance on Measures during the Special Situation to combat the COVID-19 Epidemic (818.101.26)” as issued by the swiss government.
If you have any questions on this matter, please contact us.
Route du Rawyl 64
Phone: +41 58 606 86 28